Bleach

Rukia's Resolution, Ichigo's Feelings

Aired Tuesday 7:00 PM Jan 10, 2006 on TV Tokyo

• Wrapping up ties.

Not sure how it worked with the dub but this was an hour long episode. The first half was a recap of everything that has happened in the rescue Rukia arc. Looking back it bewilders me how that despite how much suspense and build up developed before the Yamamoto vs. Kyouraku and Ukitake fight, they didn't actually show them fighting.

The second half was pretty amusing though. Not hilarious but it was amusing, reminds me of a typical slice of life, but Bleach has the right mix of characters to make a successful slice of life show and it is reflected on this episode. Pretty decent episode overall that did a decent job of tying up loose knots.
  • Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't laugh to loud while I was watching this because we were at my aunt's house. Anyways, it shows how everyones doing after Aizen, Gin and Tosen left the soul society. Kenpachi wants to fight Ichigo, but Ichigo runs away like a little girl and shouts, "I'm never fighting you again!!!!!!" XD. Then it shows Rangiku in a empty room thinking about Gin for a reason. Then Toshiro(starts fangirlism) and Izuru show up. Rangiku and Izuru get drunk! XD(they're seriously hammered in the manga). Toshiro leaves to go visit Momo in a hospital room.And he dosen't say anything to her(I wanted to rip his head off!!!) Meanwhile, Rukia goes to Kukaku's place and apologizes for killing her older brother(bleh bleh...)^_^. Later, Toshiro goes back to check on Rangiku, and she,Izuru and another dude are passed out on the floor(Izuru and the other guy were in there underpants XD). Rangiku wakes up and said she almost died because of her boobs XD.After some contimplaiting(i don't know what that means XD, Toshiro shouts "OH SHUT UP!". Then other stuff happens..I'm not going to type anymore cause my fingers are gettin tierd. This episode is TO.FREAKIN.HILARIOUS. ^_^ :) XD
  • This was a good episode. I believe it is the end of the rescue arc.

In this episode Ichigo and his friends are getting ready to leave for the human world. Basically the beginning was recaps of some battles. Then Ichigo was fighting with the baldy lol I mean Ikkaku. But they were just play fighting, the Kenpachi comes and scares Ichigo away lol. So Ichigo is running and bumps into Oriheme and she asks where Rukia is. Then they try to go find her. Ichigo knows that she would be in one of two places. Firt they check with Renji and Byakuya she wasn't there, and then with that Shiba clan girl and her brother Ganju. Rukia apologizes for killing there brother Kaien but they don't seem to mind. There were no hard feelings. YAY!! Then Ichigo comes and tells Rukia that tomorrow they are leaving but she tells him she's staying here, in the soul society. Anyway the next day everyone is at the gate to see off Ichigo and everyone. Rukia says thank you and Ichigo says "that's my line". So they get home safely. And that's what happened. But don't worry Rukia will come back in like 10 episodes.
  • The end of a good arc.

Well I enoyed this episode. I'll admit i didnt like the beginning because it was just a recap. It just explained the important fights through out the arc. Fights include Ichigo Vs. Renji, Ichigo Vs. Zaraki, Uryu Vs. Kurotsuchi, Yorouchi Vs. Soi Fon, Toshiro Vs. Ichimaru, and Ichigo Vs. Byakuya. After the recap special, we see the after math of Aizens betrayal. Everyone has their funny moments as Ichigo and crew begin theyre good byes.In the end Ichigo and crew go back home (without Rukia) and they all say good bye. I think this is a good way to end a cool arc. The episode concluded in a good way.