Bleach

The Devilish Research! Szayelaporro's Plan

Aired Tuesday 7:00 PM Dec 19, 2007 on TV Tokyo

• Great!

The fight between Ishida and Cirucci is much better than Ichigo's and Dordonii's. The action isn't a great step up, but the strategy involved just made you thoroughly engaged in the fight. Seeing Ishida plan his battle out is much more interesting than Ichigo just refusing to use his bankai. The plot later on with Cirucci countering with a strategy of her own just really made the fight that much more entertaining. Not to mention several other twists, like Aizen being suspicious of one of his subordinates, and Kaien being a part of the Espada. The episode does a great job of being entertaining on its own while prepping up the episode after it.
  • Ishida begins his fight with an arracar.

Ichigo finishes his fight with Dordonii and now Ishida and Sado are begining there fights Ishida is fighting a girl who uses a yo-yo to attack Ishada. Ishida is is having a hard time with the arrancar as he can't hit her but Ishida changes his plans so he controls his arrows but he did the arrancar a favor as now she can see Ishida better and Ishida is losing but who is that mystery person spying Ishida. Rukia sees an espada and she follows him to a building the espada takes his mask off to reveal himself to make Rukia shocked.

Well this is a good episode I wonder how Rukia is going to fight the espada and I wonder who that person is spying Ishida.
  • Dordonii seems to be a lot kinder than he first looked, Ishida is in a lot of trouble, and Rukia encounters an old friend.

Pretty good episode, i really liked it when Dordonii defended Ichigo, it was quite good. Quite strange guys those exquias (forgive me the wrong spelling). Also always nice to see Aizen and Gin back, Aizens power just seems so great, it's so nice!!!

The fight between Ishida and that arrancar is quite lame, just always the same, he shoots and evades, she throws that thing and evades. In the end, the 9th espada reveals himself. Aaroniero, at first he has a sort of arancar mask on. He draws Rukia in this room and the he reveals himself as Kaien-dono, quite strange, it would really surprise me if that Kaien guy would have become an espada, really looking forward to the next one, but i guess i say that every thursday :p
  • Become the devil himself, Nino. The invasion continues.

In this episode Ichigo finishes his fight, and takes Nel with him as he goes deeper into Las Noches. Since Ichigo didn't hold any punches in the end of his fight, Dordonii faces the Execution squad even though he is dyong so Ichigo can continue on. This episode anwered some question for me, and those questions were mainly what is going on with the rest of the invasion team. Chad and Ishida are fighting Arrancar of unknown strength, while Renji is having to deal with the Jar Jar Binks of the Bleach Universe. So far Dondo-Chaka is just getting on my nerves and is for the most part an attempt at comic relief, but that attempt is failing. The surprise ending that Rukia will be facing her old Vice-Captain Kaien has me waiting on the edge of my seat for the next installment.