Bleach

The Strongest Shinigami! Ultimate Confrontation Between Teacher and Students

Aired Tuesday 7:00 PM Oct 25, 2005 on TV Tokyo

• Nothing happened.

The entire court of pure souls is thrown into complete chaos; Kenpachi vs. Tousen and Komamaru, and now Ukitate and Kyouraku vs commander general Yamamoto. There are also Byakua vs. Ichigo and Soi Fong vs. Yoruichi. There are a lot of fights going on, but did any of them happen? No. Nothing happened at all between Byakuya and Ichigo other than some talking. Nothing happened with Soi Fong and Yoruichi besides some catching up talk. And nothing happened at all between Ukitake, Yamamoto, and Kyouraku besides some reminiscing and even more trash talking. Bleach couldn't have made a potentially great episode anymore boring.
  • A big 30 minute Dragonball Z-style stand-off...

5.5
    Ichigo and Byakuya share a few words, nothing happens.

Soifon gets snatched up by Yoruichi... nothing happens after.

Yamamoto talks a bit about Ukitake and Kyouraku... interesting while it lasted, and powers up DBZ style. Then....... nothing happens since the power up took up a huge amount of time.

What a silly waste of 30 minutes. I sure hope Bleach doesn\'t turn further into that monster DBZ.

Though I must say, I\'m looking foward to these three fights.
  • A big 30 minute Dragonball Z-style stand-off...

5.5
    Ichigo and Byakuya share a few words, nothing happens.

Soifon gets snatched up by Yoruichi... nothing happens after.

What a silly waste of 30 minutes. I sure hope Bleach doesn't turn further into that monster DBZ.

Though I must say, I'm looking foward to these three fights.
  • Yourichi fights with Soifou, Renji and Rukia escape from the Court of Souls. The grandmaster reveals some of his power when he fights with the first 2 official captains

7.1
    After witnissing Ichigo rescuing Rukia from the excution the battle between Ichigo and Byukura commences Both showing evenly matched power that the other captains can\'t ever comprehend, elsewhere other battle have began to take place that could shred the fabric of the Soul society for ever. Yourichi fights with her former Vice-Captain Sonfoi and Shyunpo and Jyuushirou begin a fight with the Grandmaster - Genryuusai, This episode reveals that the 2 captains Genryuusai fights were the first 2 to graduate from the School. Abarai begins his escape with the recently Rescued Rukia while the others, Ishida, Chad and Inoue continue to make their way to the Temple of Penitance.