Bleach

Aired Tuesday 7:00 PM Jun 13, 2007 on TV Tokyo

7.6
  • More fillers *sigh*

5.5
    This is pleasant. This wouldn't have been such a bad episode if it were only a two part filler saga, but nope, a cliffhanger of an ending, along with the words "To be continued" somehow ruins the moment just because we know that there is at least another filler episode due. For what its worth, this episode isn't as bad the previous one; some decent action in the beginning, but the rest after that is just more mystery. Why are these arrancar appearing, what is Shouta's secret, and why are there still more fillers? We still haven't uncovered if there's a connection between these new arrancar and Shouta, but at this point, you could care less and hope the next episode is the last in this small filler arc.
  • Wow... Pretty slow. I don't mind fillers, but really!

I could hardly sit through this one. As I've mentioned before, I really don't mind filler episodes. But there is a line, and this episode has crossed it.The script, as well as the animation was quite sloppy. After watching this episode, I felt like it had been a waste of my time. Nothing in this episode seemed relative to the bigger picture. Now you may be saying, "Typical filler episode." But, as stated above, this is coming from a person who actually enjoys them. Of course, this is exactly what we have to take into consideration while rating this episode. It IS a filler episode, so it can't really be expected to be amazing. But personally, I would have liked to see a little more effort put into the production of this episode.
  • another episode that just drudges the series along.

well, unfortunatly, the fillers are back in town and episode quality has dropped like a stone. this episode covers a filler story with a boy name shouta who is looking for his sister, but who cares!!! this episode and the last one were some of the worst ive ever seen. character animations were sloppy, and the fight scenes were just plain pitiful. the series has been moving so slowly over the past five episodes, im considering not watching anymore until the manga storyline makes another comeback. dont get me wrong, i still like the show, it just hasnt been living up to its standards lately. well, anyway, this episode was awful and the show needs to start improving quickly if it wants to retain my interest.