Blood Ties

Love Hurts

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Apr 08, 2007 on Lifetime

• A man hires Vicki to investigate his wife's infidelity. She gets more than she bargains for when first that women then another die at the hand of something very dangerous. Vicki, Henry, Mike, and Coreen come together to stop it before another death.

Great episode. This one kept you guessing until the very end. Good story, excellent dialogue and an interesting group of supporting characters. A couple of funny lines in this one so we see a bit of real humor injected into this story. When Vicki goes to see Henry after the weird lifelike dream she had she says, "I'm not much of a gambler." The humor in that is that her life is generally one gamble after another. Not sure if they meant that to be funny. Later on Henry is a little out of sorts when he can't get any information from any of the women involved with the Incubus. When they really discover it is an Incubus he feels much better as they already were under a demons spell which is why he couldn't get them to talk. I think he thought he was losing it.

I admit I was suspicious of all those little figurines as in some civilizations those can be very powerful. The Incubus definitely threw you off though as you knew the women were involved with it. In the end the siren was taking whomever was the entity that someone was the most jealous of. Mike obviously is very jealous of Henry but sorry Siren no soul to take. That had to be a bit of a surprise.

It was a good storyline but I have to admit if I believed in vampires I would think that they have to have souls of some kind even if they are dead or dead like. Just my own opinion from a writer of the paranormal standpoint. But for these purposes it furthered the storyline.

Very entertaining television and definitely worth watching again. This show seems to be hitting its stride! Thanks for reading...