Blood Ties

Post Partum

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 13, 2007 on Lifetime

• Sparks fly between Vicki and Mike!

I have to admit I am not rooting for Mike to win Vicki's affections. Though last night's show was full of yearning between Mike and Vicki...it all started with a case. (of course)

Vicki is hired by a husband that is concerned about his wife. She has entered a center for women that are having trouble concieving a child. The husband suspects something is wrong and is cult-like. Vicki decides to go in surch for a psudo-husband to go under cover with. This leaves Henry out due to his nocturnal habits...that leaves us Mike.
    Vicki and Mike pretend to be married and can not have children. Vicki enters the center...This is where my eyes and ears perked up. FINALLY some passion!!! The kiss starts off simple enough...very friend -like and progresses into a very full sensuous kiss. They are forced to part their ways...unfortunately. Vicki does her PI thing and investigates, finding out that their is something wrong with the "babies" that this center is creating. Overall this episode was kinda average..nothing unexpected really happeneds...except for the creepy kid was a product of the center 10 years ago. He is the spawn of a Dark EVIL ELF and loves nothing more than killing....yeah, as I said UBER creepy! Finally Henry shows up to save Vicki from the Evil Elf...the last 10 Minutes!!!! Oh, well I can't complain, he was in a few scenes. The best line in the show is Henry asking Vicki if she missed him. She says "yes" the same time I did. I missed him immensly this whole episode. Not that I am complaining, any screne time with Henry is a good time. Mike, Henry and Vicki save the mothers from the Elf. YEAH! The episode ends with the 10 yr old spawn of the evil elf watching other children...creepy kid.
    The best part of this episode, besides the kissing scene is the PREVIEW for next weeks show. WOW!!!!! I am counting down the days, minutes, seconds untill next Sunday! Keep it coming...every episode leaves me wanting....MORE!