Blood Ties

We'll Meet Again

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Jan 01, 2008 on Lifetime

• Some excitement but not so much

I was not happy with how Vickie was portrayed in this episode. She came off as a user of both Henry and Mike. Like she cared for them but would only go to them when she needed something. It made her character look very negative and uncaring. This is especially true when it comes to Mike who is on the verge of losing his job for always having to help Vickie out.

Mike's job being on the line was one pivotal item in this episode as well Henry considering leaving town. Henry wants her to choose him but knows she won't so he is taking the iniative and getting out her life before he gets hurt even more. This episode did do a good job of playing up the triangle which is what I love about this series because you can root for both guys.

The storyline was romantic and sad but I didn't find it very interesting even though I did like the guy who played the young kid who had been reincarnated. The woman lacked some chemistry though. The last few episodes are involving Coreen more and I like that alot.