Blood Ties

Wild Blood

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Oct 19, 2007 on Lifetime

• Bad lighting over Chemistry.

7.2
    It took me looking at some screen caps of "last season's" show's to put my finger on it. The lighting was completly off! Every shot that was suppossed to be at night no matter who it was seemed like it was broad daylight, even Henry! There was no "mood" set. When I looked at the screen caps fom doa and wild blood I thought"wow Henry, and mike look amazing in these." That's when it hit me. You shouln't be seeing them that clear. At least not Henry. It looked like Kyle was at a photo shoot. Other than that there was the lack of chemistry, tension and synergy between the characters. But that's something that bad lighting can produce. Take away the mood and the mystery goes with it. Hopefully someone reads this that can do something about it. Even if they just used a filter on the night shot's I think they'd see an improvement. It's a real vital time for Bloodties if we're going to get picked up by someone else. Well That's my two cent's. I don't think it was so much the show's as the mood.