Blood Ties

Wild Blood

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Oct 19, 2007 on Lifetime

• We open with a woman casing a house and checking out the animal heads on the wall. In comes the owner who hears something and gets a revolver. He walks into the den and is attacked by something big and quick. The Police find his head on his desk.

Entertaining story that could have been better if not for the giveaways early in the plot. Maybe in the first season we might have had some doubts as to what we they were dealing with but even at the point in which the gentlemen was attacked and the placement of the body and the head we knew it was a Werecat.

The story all fit together pretty well. Mike was a little preoccupied with knowing the woman was guilty but not really trying to understand the circumstance and why it happened. Before Vicki and Henry came up with motive it seemed so random except for the heads on the wall. Once we saw the plaques above the heads things fell into place. This victim (murderer) found a way to kill humans legally.

Again it is a case of anything different doesn't have a right to exist argument which of course doesn't hold water. Not that murdering him was right, but her killing was retribution for a serial killer. Look at the number of heads on his wall.

Balance seems to be restored by Mike, Vicki, and Henry an d Mike did the right thing by letting her go home. I was left with the feeling that there was going to be a lot of explaining to do, but that's no different than usual. As far as Mike's new partner is concerned, maybe its time to get her into the loop if things are going to work out between them and to make sure he doesn't get her killed.

An entertaining episode with very little drama involved. I enjoyed the subject matter more than the story so I gave it an 8.5. Thanks for reading...