Blood Ties

Wrapped

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Nov 23, 2007 on Lifetime

• The people Vicki depends on most and they both leave her.

I think this was the first episode that made me cry. It broke my heart. First Mike doesn't want to be involved in Vicki's world of the supernatural. Then Henry says he can't forgive her. It'll be interesting to see how they patch things up. And Coreen! She tried to talk her out of it, she couldn't even finish the ritual. But if Vicki hadn't done it, Henry would be dead and the mummy would be unstoppable. I feel bad for Coreen--she'd love for Henry to be interested in her and when she said he wouldn't even look at her you could see her heart break. I also feel bad for Mike. He doesn't want to drag Kate into this world too but he can't ignore it. He just wants to be a cop. Henry doesn't want to die but he doesn't want to lose Vicki to whatever it is she just made a deal with. And then there's Vicki herself. She pushes everyone away enough as it is and now that she's trying to protect everyone, she ends up losing them all. Wonderful episode and I can't wait to see what happens next.