Blossom Forums

NBC (ended 1995)

Blossom On DVD

joshjr

[1]Jul 1, 2007
    • level: 12

I found a site that is selling the entire series on DVD. E-mail me if you are interested.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Kadodian

[2]Dec 17, 2007
    • level: 23
    Oh cool I bought it of a site too

tashabfootball

[3]Sep 12, 2008
    • level: 1
    Okk cool hi i am Natasha yup blossom was awsome tv show what site did you get the blossom dvd from? & how much was it?

I from the United Kingdom

What other tv shows do u like?

Thanks Natasha

tashabfootball

[4]Sep 12, 2008
    • level: 1

Hi what web site do u get the blossom dvd from? it was an awsome show it is a shame it ended?

how much was it?

i am from the united Kingdom

What other tv show do u like?

Thanks Natasha

ecgirl08

[5]Oct 13, 2008
    • level: 57
    Shout Factory obtained the rights to the DVDs for Blossom, so Seasons 1 and 2 are being released in one 6-DVD set on January 27, 2009, as indicated by tvshowsondvd.com, so you will be able to buy them then. I am so excited that the DVD's are finally coming!!
    Edited on 10/13/2008 4:23pm

SillySophie

[6]Mar 23, 2009
    • level: 9
    Has anyone bought the DVDs since seasons 1 & 2 were released? I was interested in a fan review of them. I'm always curious about edits, music replacements, that sort of thing. Although it has been so long since I've seen any episodes that I don't think I would notice.

ecgirl08

[7]Mar 24, 2009
    • level: 57

I bought the first two seasons as soon as they came out, and I have to say that it is a very well-organized collection. No music replacements or edited scenes, as far as I can tell, and the packaging is excellent. There are also some great interviews from all the main cast members except Michael Stoyanov (Anthony), and audio commentaries from series creator Don Reo, and actors Mayim Bialik, Jenna von Oy, and Joey Lawrence. You could visit Amazon.com and go to the Blossom, Seasons 1 and 2 page for more extensive reviews. But overall, it's a very good purchase--an excellent one, in my opinion.

The only problem is that Seasons 3-5 aren't out yet, and depending on the sales for the first two seasons, it could take years before they come out, if they're released at all. I'm sure Shout Factory will get around to the final three seasons, but it may take a while. I am obsessed with this show and have not been able to watch it on TV (they don't air it for some reason), so I resorted to buying the rest of the seasons on ioffer.com from somebody who transferred them from VHS recordings to DVD. Not the best quality, but for me, it was worth not having to wait for the official DVD's.

If you're desperate for the Complete Series, you can surf around online, but be very, very careful who you buy from, and always do your research. There are a lot of scam artists and crooks out there selling TV shows on DVD that are of useless quality. The ones I bought weren't perfect, but at least I was informed beforehand that I was getting homemade DVD's transferred from TV.

Edited on 09/14/2009 9:41am
    Edited 2 total times.

ireeagle

[8]Mar 1, 2011

Will seasons 3 to 5 DVDs come out on time?

SillySophie

[9]May 28, 2011
    I read the Shout Factory boards a lot, and they have said numerous times that they are having trouble clearing all of the music for season 3. It will cost too much to justify the spending based on the weak sales for the season 1/2 set, and it isn't an option to remove or replace the songs that are holding them up. So, unfortunately more Blossom isn't going to happen in the near future.