Blue Bloods Forums

Friday 10:00 PM on CBSBetween Seasons

What would you like to see happen on Blue Bloods?

tiva_mcabby5

[1]Oct 19, 2011
    • level: 9

What would you like to see happen on Blue Bloods sometime in the near (or far) future?

It could be:
    -character interactions
    -particular cases
    -characters being brought back
    -etc, etc

A few things i would like to see:
    -Danny and Linda having another baby (a girl this time, how cute would that be?)
    -a case involving Nicky (kidnapping, stalking, etc...but she doesn't actually get hurt)
    -Laura, from the season 1 finale, comes back (she and Jamie were cute)

What are your thoughts?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ibnuts

[2]Jan 1, 2012
    • level: 2

I'd like to see Jamie hook up with Noble's sister and Danny get involved with Jackie on the side (or else after Linda dies--she annoys me with her lack of understanding of her cop husband's life). I'd like Tom Selleck's character and/or the old man, as well as Erin all develop more as characters. Erin got the romantic interest, but then they just pulled him away.

Dewbak75

[3]Jun 6, 2012
    • level: 18

I also would really like to see Laura from the Season 1 finale come back. She & Jamie had a very sweet, believable chemistry. And his last line to her seemed to be a setup for her to come back into town at some point. It would be fun to see their romance from the beginning, see her meeting the whole Reagan clan, learning what it means to be part of a cop family like theirs, and hopefully decide it's a life she can be happy with. We only got a little of that with the girlfriend Jamie had when the show started, and of course when she & Jamie got together he wasn't studying to be a cop, so she kinda got blindsided.