Blue Bloods

Nightmares

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Nov 09, 2012 on CBS

• 50-50 some good, some average

This episode didn't really get me hooked, I'm not really sure I can say why...

The good: I still really like the characters very much, Jamie's goodness in trying to help (that Ken Howard as Malcolm interacting with Will Estes was great) , much like Frank's way of working on fixing Garrett's problems, and Danny's general character, which is also good but a lot different from the rest of the guys in his family. I like their contrasting behavior.. and that this episode followed multiple storylines, I know people love Danny, I like him too, but I want them to get to Jamie's, Frank's and Erin's storylines as well!

The average: Today I didn't like the stories so much.. the case was not more than okay, neither the priests nor the vodoo group was very interestingly portrayed to me. We did see some good acting between Frank and Garrett / Tom Selleck and Gregory Jbara IMO, but there was not much more to that story. As for Danny's cop life, I'm sad that Jackie seems to be going, but it was necessary to bring something more conflicting in there instead of this perfect-partner-thing they had, and why couldn't they make more out of that than the last 2 min of the show?