Blue Bloods

Friday 10:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 24, 2010 Between Seasons

TesserT

Blue Bloods Fan Reviews (118)

• blue bloods

I just started watching Ble Bloodsthanks to my m and I am hooked, I love the stories, writing, action, Donny Walbuger plays his role so believeable it's crazy, I love the whole cast, the praying at the dinner table all of it. Now we have netflix and we are watching a marathon
  • my favorite

Blue Blood is my favorite show. It is a great family show. I love the ENTIRE cast, but Danny is my favorite. A faithful and loving husband,an excellent father,son,brother and detective. He is protective of and stands up for his family and his partner. And I heard that he is a musician/singer in addition to being an actor. Will there any new episodes made. I want to see more.
  • LOVE This Show

This is one of my favourite shows on TV at the moment. I hang out all week for it.
  • My favorite Gal

Jennifer Esposito was great in this show. What happened to her? She played that part to the "T". The gal that plays Niki (Simi Gayle) is the worse. Take her off. Otherwise, this is the greatest show ever!
  • Could quite possibly be the best series currently on TV!

There are only three shows that I regularly watch and Blue Bloods sits at the very top of that short list. It is well written and directed. The acting is superb across the board. Tom Selleck is his normal flawless self but the fact that every other regular cast member is great doesn't hurt either. The combination of actors, writers, producers, and directors on this series simply cannot be improved upon. I think I'd hold-off dying an hour just so I could watch one more episode of Blue Bloods.
  • Praise the Lord and pass the potatoes!

Love this show! Never miss it. BUT, I am bothered at meal time! Although they say "Grace before Meals" on a regular basis, like all good Catholic families should, they are not saying it correctly.

It should be:

"Bless us Oh Lord, AND these thy gifts which we are about to

They say:

"Bless us Oh Lord, FOR these thy gifts which we are about to

Please correct this annoying error.
  • Blue Bloods

Love this show... I consider it one of the best I have ever watched!
  • Best shows ever this year

Your writers are amazing and so current with what is going on in the country. I love the moral family core of all of the decisions as well.
  • Astonishing!

Great story line it has great actors, plots and writing.

I lobe the fact the shows creator(s) aren't afraid to mention hard topics like religon. Our culture is losing our faith & I absolutely love that the show involves faith and the family dinners are great it's an amazing show. One of my favorites! Keep it up!
  • Lessons that can make your life better

Last night's episode (8/29/2014) has some lessons that can make your own life better. There were two scenario's that demonstrated how our brains do not show us an actual fixed reality and one that highlighted that the more stressed we are, the less accurate the reality we perceive becomes.

SPOILER ALERT:

In one case, a mentally challenged man unsuccessfully tried to stop a teenage girl from committing suicide and was caught on video, where his actions were initially perceived as pushing her to her death. It would have been so easy for him to be convicted of murder for his attempted good deed because the viewers of the video initially perceived him as a killer. Their brains interpreted the video in line with their expectations, even after being told he was not the type of person to ever do that sort of thing.

The second scenario involved a young cop whose report of her first felony arrest differed slightly from a video a citizen sent in. There was nothing wrong with the arrest, no excessive force, etc. But when she filed her report there was a factual error about where stolen property was recovered from that differed from the video. I won't tell you how Frank got the DA's office to agree not to fire her and come over to his viewpoint by demonstrating that the brain's recollection of events may not be 100% accurate, especially when a life or death situation but I thought it was brilliant.

I loved that the show brought this aspect of our brain's into the show--the inaccurate ways we perceive reality. Researchers have long shown that eyewitness reports are the least reliable type of evidence but most people assume this is because of dishonesty on the part of witnesses with ulterior motives, but the truth is that our brains are not designed to show us They show us a filtered reality and the filters determine how we perceive every given situation. The filters can be adjusted and how they are set can make the difference between a good life and a crummy life.

I teach how to people about these filters and how to adjust them so they can thrive more but the biggest hurdle most people face is they believe their brains show us reality so I am delighted to see the fallacy of this demonstrated so well on Blue Bloods.

I also love this show. I turned my TV off in 1995 and did not watch TV again until 2013. I still watch very little but this show draws me back again and again. I love how strong the family is even when they disagree with one another. I love Tom Selleck in this roll. I wish I could talk to the detective because I know I could help him (I realize he is just a character, but his war wounds represent a lot who are suffering I also love that they show the Sunday dinners every week because that is one of the things that makes the family so strong and connected with one another.
  • Totally in love!

I love, love this show. I love all the characters and the acting is great. I love the sibling interactions, and the 'family' connectedness and the real life issues. Keep up the good work.
  • Made for the role

George C. Scott was destined for "Patton". Marlon Brando was created for "The Godfather". Tom Selleck was born the Commissioner in "Blue Bloods". The only thing distracting is the constant pursing of his lips!
  • great show

Was a great show, I like Jamie's new partner
  • Day One Fan

Please stop playing musical partners with Danny , just bring Jackie back . The End .
  • Outstanding series

My favorite because of all of it's excellent dynamics. Please agree to at least 100 seasons! Why not?!!!!
  • you are the best!

Thank you so much for this thoughtful family thriller! I look forward to seeing each character and what is happening in their lives. So much more than a typical cop show! I totally agree with one of the reviewers - traditional family values, listening to each other - missing so terribly in most tv shows! Keep up the good work - writers, producers, actors, and all who make this show a delight to watch!
  • First comment ever on TV show!

I've never ever commented online about any show, because TV in general doesn't interest me. This show is fantastic. I was first attracted to Blue Bloods when I saw the family pausing for grace at meal time. It's got what's missing from other TV shows: solid, traditional family values, morals, work ethic, altruism, and a religiosity that is not in-your-face. Everyone is cast well, including the kids. My wife and I watch every week.
  • Professional all the way

What a pleasure to see a well-written, -directed, and -acted show on network. Each script is tight, plausible, and responsible, the cast is wonderful, and the production values are top drawer. Kudos to all involved. While I agree with some other reviewers that Donnie Wahlberg's character is a little over the line sometimes, this week's "anger management" episode shows that his personality issues are part of the "story arc" the writers have been developing over time. Each week, the characters grow a little and give the actors more to work with. Excellent, and well worth making a part of your Friday night.
  • Jackie

Bring Jackie back!!! She was the best partner Danny had...
  • new girl

Megan Boone is drop dead gorgeous!
  • blue bloods

Great show! Keep it going!
  • Bring Back Jackie!

We LOVE everything about Blue Bloods and all the characters on the show. However, we agree with all the other fans out there, bring back Jackie! As partners, they were perfect together. Without her on, the show lacks something. Kate has been fine but it isn't the same. We're hoping Jackie just took a leave of absence.
  • Great show

Love the drama, the honesty, the morals of a decent family. We miss Jackie, the new person just didn't fit. Danny was often by himself and that's not right. Jamie's partner lacks something. Love the behind sceans that Tom Selleck brings to life. With so many shows having such bad things go wrong and the bad guys win. Yes we live in the real world, but do we have to have it for intertainment. Let the moral of decent families be more common.
  • Finally a Great Show with Morals as well as Family Values

We are such fans of Blue Bloods and look forward to Fridays. It is nice to see a show were family is something that is valued and actually portrayed in a television show. We do have to say bring Jackie back! The chemistry was marvelous between she and Danny.
  • Danny s partner gone for good?

Is danny s partner ever gonna come back? Or has she quit the show?
  • One if the best.

Love it. Sucks that Danny's partner is gone for now.(11-2-12)
  • the best show ever.

You know what, i'm sick of all the other shows with sexual content and etc., this one just moved on my favourite because it has everything it needs, drama, comedy, action, love, what could you need more? I sincerely wish another 6-7 seasons to Blue Bloods, can't stop watching it over and over again.
  • Good family watch.

Combines family and police work; introduces morality issues without being crude. Minimal sexual scenes make it more appropriate for my enjoyment. i wish more shows would follow their e example!
  • Keep up the excellent work on Blue Bloods

You All should watch these shows in order from beginning to present, the show is great. The acting is excellent, and it is real good to see the acting talents of Tom Selleck and D.Walburg, but it by no means stops with them....Great Job, keep it up! This is not a typical cop drama... The actors are phenomenal and the stories are really very good
  • CBS BEST SHOW !!!!

I can't Thank CBS for have such a Great Show Blue Bloods

Season 2, Episode 14

Parenthood I cried thru that show On FRIDAY NIGHT CBS is the BEST

BLUE - BLOODS Rating from 1 thru 10

( 15 ) PLUS

Thank You GOD for Inspiring CBS !!!
< 1 2 3 4