Blue Bloods

The Bogeyman

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jan 10, 2014 on CBS

• What no protection!

When I sit down to watch Blue Bloods or any well written drama for that matter, I become emotionally invested in what I'm watching. I don't want any interruptions or anything to distract me from what I'm viewing. I want to relax and lose myself in the show I'm watching as an escape from my daily routine. Blue Bloods is one of those shows. It's well written and technically believable, but they missed their usual mark on this episode.

I mean why bother trying to make the show appear technically correct and believable and then in this episode they walk into a crime scene and handle everything in the apartment wearing no protection at all. Sure it looked like a suicide but maybe someone wanted it to look like a suicide. They even pick up the suicide note and get their finger prints all over it along with handling everything else in the place with neither of them wearing gloves . To me that's just sloppy technical direction. That just irritates the hell out of me. Am I the only one that notices things like this or am I just being too picky? When I look at the 341 Facebook users that liked it, I realize that I'm evidently in the minority.
  • Was a good storyline

I liked the storyline, though I find the presence of the inspector general annoying and bringing nothing to the show
CBS