Blue Bloods

Warriors

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Feb 15, 2013 on CBS

• so little effort..

If only they could have gotten some facts straight, I wouldn't have much to protest against representing Turkey in that way (as it is true, especially in eastern anatolia, women and men get killed due to accusition of brining shame to family) but: 1) a Turk named Isabel Nasser? seriously? they go to the length of providing a so called newspaper article in Turkish but could not come up with a real Turkish name? ridiculous.. 2) how hard would it be to find a real Turkish newspaper and refer to a real example.. and maybe show a Turkish looking women instead of Arab/Afgan looking one? 3) and come on: a family, lets their daughter to travel USA (even with a shapharone), let her get excellent music education, play western instruments, dress up as such (with a stark contrast to the girl in the pic), she even speaks the language perfectly well, yet, they would be so traditional that there would be a threat against her life, due to meeting with a foreign man.. sorry but, it is more than stupid, it is plain biased and untruthful..
  • not a good episode

1.5
    Sorry but false information about Turkey
  • My thoughts on this episode.

Yes I wondered part way through the same thing. It had to be the mother the shooter was after. I didn't think it was the boys father either.

Surprised the Sarge was on the case with him. I knew Det. Candice McElroy was on court duty. But what about Det. Wolfe Landsman, from "Men In Black" episode? They could bring back Jackie and pair her with one of them or Danny and mix it up so she isn't on as much. But still have her there. Say she is on another case or part of that case. Make it more like Law And order format that way. But it was nice to see him in the field.

I figured Frank would help Isabelle Nasser stay in the US somehow. Nice Socialite Joyce Powers helped Frank. State Department Of Commerce Carmen Castillo did a good job. I liked the actress as Lt. Arleen Gonzales on Law And Order: Los Angeles.

Danny in therapy was kind of rough at first. He didn't agree with it. But he did see it was ok later I think. Linda telling all at the dinner was awkward but that is what the family does, talk it out.

Erin trying to teach Nikki to drive was funny. But I know people that drive like that. Jaime did much better and had a smaller part though. I originally figured Henry would do it. But didn't think about him giving up his license.

CBS