Blue Heelers

One Day More (Part Two)

Aired Wednesday 8:30 PM Jun 04, 2006 on Seven Network

• End of An Era

I have only watched Blue Heelers for a few years but it grew on me, and was sad to see it go.

I knew it wasn't going to be the best, and from the preview I knew lots was going to happen like the station closing down, Tom stepping down and more.

One thing I loved was the return of Adam Cooper, too bad the show got axed because they could have dragged this storyline out over more episodes. Was good to see him try and get back at Tom by accusing him of corruption.

Falcoln Price finally got what he wanted by having Tom step down and the station shut down...but that would change.

It was good to see the good old Tom return and see him reunite with his family at the end.

Was also good to see the station got to stay open with Adam doing the right thing by confessing that what he said was bullcrap.

One thing that I was dissapointed about was no PJ. They could have easily brought him in as part of Homicide to investigate that guys murder outside the station.

The ending was very sad, with Tom standing in the station, Kelly and Joss acting like kids and Tom nodding his head, as the screen went black a tear came down my eye.

The video montage was excellent and got to re-live some past moments in Blue Heelers.

Overall for the final episode, they did a fantastic job and was the way it should have been, with life going on in Mt. Thomas and leaving things to the fans imagination.

RIP Blue Heelers.