Blue's Clues

Blue's Big Musical Movie

Aired Weekdays 10:30 AM Sep 23, 2000 on Nickelodeon

• I got the dvd

At the beginning Blue is in the living room and Mr Salt and Mrs Pepper and Paprika pass by and welcome us and we wake up Steve who is still sleeping and they all went to have some breakfast. Periwinkle has gotten the wrong idea about a magic show and Blue and Tickety sang a duet.It looks like Tickety cant sing because she is losing her voice.They play Blues Clues to figure out who should be Blue's singing partner.Steve went looking for the sound and Side Table Drawer wants to ask Steve something but she is too shy to tell him that she coud be Blue's singing partner. But Steve was called by Mr Salt who needed help in the kitchen and Side Table Drawer sang a shy song to herself.Steve came back to ask what she wants to ask him but she just gave him his notebook and they went outside to look for clues.He saw Mailbox who is putting up posters and Steve continues looking for clues.Steve asks why cant i ever find a clue like you and he asks why we find the clues first but will they get everything done in time? Find out in Blues Big Musical Show on at dvd and video.
NICJR