Blue's Clues

Environments

Aired Weekdays 10:30 AM Mar 19, 2001 on Nickelodeon

• This episode was on a video called World Travelers. It goes through various environments and teaches kids a little about geography. It's very entertaining and grabs toddler's attention with colors, songs and dancing.

I rented this for my 3-year-old just to get a break from all the princess and Barbie movies. She loved it! She had only seen it twice when she told me that the rainforest is in Brazil. I didn't think she knew what she was trying to say, but she did. She told me the rainforest is hot and rainy and has toucans and macaws. I was floored. She really learned so much. We went back to rent the other 2 Blue's Clues the rental place had and I definitely plan on adding these to our home collection. I recommend these to anyone who doesn't think children can learn from television. I've had her watching Sesame Street since she was 6 months old because it's what I watched as a kid, but she never learned anything. I was very impressed with the Blue's Clues format and it's ability to keep my interest as well.