Blue's Clues

Nickelodeon (ended 2013)

Blue's Clues Fan Reviews (71)

7.7
  • The best show in the history of children TV shows! PERIOD!

The Blue puppy. The host(s). The paw prints clues. The notebooks. The red chair. The Skidooing. The magenta and green puppies. The cats. The kangaroo. The mailbox, soap bar, clock, drawer, salt, pepper, paprika, cinnamon, the shovel, the pail, the felt friends, the pink snail and all the characters: These are all parts of one the best, if not the best, children television shows that I've ever seen in the whole of my life! I'm talking ,of course, about Blue's Clues! Blue's Clues has been on for over 10 years, and it's still one of the most unique shows ever! The show is about a little blue puppy who's name is simply Blue. She lives in a house with he family and friends, and her best friend Steve, played by Steven Burns, and she loves to play a game called "Blue's Clues". To play all you need are some paw prints, a notebook, a chair, and, of course, the clues! Whenever there was a problem in the house, the school, the neighborhood, or anywhere for that matter, Blue would quickly think of an answer and jump to the screen and leave a giant paw print on it: that means she wanted to play Blue's Clues! Then Steve would erase the paw print from the screen in thousands of ways and then get his handy dandy notebook from side table drawer, a draw character, and starts singing to the viewers about the rules of the game. Then he starts looking around the house for the clues, the clues have to be anything with Blue's paw prints on it. Sometimes, he would have to follow Blue when she jumps, or "Skidoo" as the say, into a picture frame, book, board game-Basically into anything that's not a real doorway. That's my favorite part of the show. Then when he got all 3 clues he would go back to the living room and go to the Thinking Chair, a red chair where he thinks of the answer to the clues. And once he would solve it he would sing: "We just figured out Blue's clues!
    We just figured out Blue's clues!
    We just figured out Blue's clues!
    We just figured out Blue's clues,
    Because we're really smart!"

But on the 3-part episode in Season 5, Steve's younger, but taller brother, Joe burns, played by Donovan Patton, was put in his place when Steve "went to collage". (In reality, Steve Burns quit because he was going bald.) Whether it's Steve, Joe, Blue or anyone, Blue's Clues will always be in the hearts of children all over the world, young and old.