A Boardwalk Empire Community
HBO (ended 2014)
While this season's storyline are currently sprawling, we know that New Jersey, Tampa, and Chicago will come together shortly. In the interim, which is your favorite?

poll
7 Comments
Comments (12)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Sep 24, 2013
this one if absolutely tough. I went with richards return home. it may not be as exciting as some of the other plots but I'm just as intrigued as to where it will go. Mostly because richard may very well be my favorite character, but also I'm extremely attracted to his sister.

on nucky's ongoing affairs; I'm surprised at the way the tampa storyline is going to some degree. I have to get better at name memorization so bear with me, the dude who brought nucky down killing the hillbilly and then not telling nucky has me a bit intrigued. i love patricia arquette so the longer they keep her in the better. like many others I haven't really cared for marge all that much at times though I have enjoyed different storylines of hers like the women's hospital deal. it's just the way the show goes.

on chalky vs doctor narcisse; I'm loving more chalky screen time. for the first time though I've really been enjoying Dunn too, so i'm not looking forward to the potential squaring off between those to if that's what narcisse is going for. I could imagine he really does want to empower dunn just because he's a "lybian brother" but that he does not mind the turmoil that would cause between dunn and chalky.

again, I <3 richard and now his sister. more! more! more!

man this has definitely angered me in the manner I'm sure it was supposed to. I really liked the dude that knox walked into that trap. and of course because prohibition is wrong and hoover was who he was i'm not rooting for them.

I love capone. not crazy about his violence aimed at civilians but I'll just have to forgive it for now. alden I'm enjoying as nothing more than muscle, it's a pretty funny departure from where he began.

I love gillian despite her flaws and past. I'm enjoying the potential that roy might try and make an honest woman out of her or at least be a positive influence. i'm enjoying this storyline quite a bit. not sure if that the last we've heard about jimmy's doppleganger she killed though.

I'm enjoying the eli's son storyline. it was pretty funny to see mickey put on a serious tough guy act for like the first time ever. and then cave because he didn't want any fallout over backhanding the kid. don't mind any more eli's son story to come.
More+
Flag
Sep 22, 2013
None of the above are really interesting (yet?). Where is Margareth?!?
Flag
Sep 24, 2013
*thumbs down*
Flag
Sep 22, 2013
Margaret is burning in Hell!
Flag
Sep 24, 2013
Well that was a little harsh! Nucky mentions that Teddy and the children are living in Brooklyn so we can probably assume that Margaret is living with her previously unfriendly family.
Flag
Sep 24, 2013
werent they living in brooklyn at the end of last season? the only family member who seems unfriendly is her brother. but i think margaret is out, done, gone, kaput. on every blog and discussion thread i have seen, most people hate margaret and want her cancelled.
Flag
Sep 24, 2013
her name still appears in the opening credits...
Flag
Follow this Show
Members