Boardwalk Empire

Margate Sands

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Dec 02, 2012 on HBO

• Fine end to the season!

Great end to a great season! This episode and the previous one definitely make up for some of the slow paced ones in the middle of the season. My heart was pounding this entire episode!

--- CAUTION, MANY SPOILERS AHEAD ---

- Glad Richard survived (although he seems to not have much to live for) He handles those guns like a BOSS, but I was on the edge of my seat thinking someone was going to shoot him... I hope we get to see more of him in season 4. I know it's HBO and not a fairy tale, but I really wish they'd let him live happily ever after. Just this one time.

- I knew Tonino was going to be the one to kill Gyp, after Gyp killed his cousin in front of him. Crazy fuck.

- That Gaston Means is a tricky dicky! Was he manipulating Andrew Mellon the entire time? Rothstein is going to be pissed if he gets arrested over that distillery business... Maybe there will be a repeat of the Rothstein-Thompson war from Season 1!

- So what happened with Gillian? How did she survive that massive dose of heroin, intended to kill a big guy like Gyp? She obviously knows how much it takes to kill someone, as we saw with the Jimmy lookalike.

- Anyone understand why Capone and Chalky's guys massacred Masseria's men on the way back? I thought they made an arrangement for them to just Unless it was just a signal to Massiera to not mess with Nucky in the future?

- I'm a little confused about what happened with Luciano, Lansky, and their heroin. What's their situation now? Rothstein and Massiera speak in such convoluted language, that sometimes it's hard to understand what's going on.