Bob the Builder

Weekdays 9:00 AM on PBS Premiered Apr 12, 1999 In Season

Gamekirby

Bob the Builder Fan Reviews (27)

5.5
  • Bob the Builder is easily one of the WORST, Stupidest and most Annoying Educational cartoons ever in TV history!

1.8
    My 52nd after another Bad Nelvana Cartoon: "6teen"

This cartoon is a Disgrace to Hit Entertainment, and Nick Jr! Nick Jr AND Hit Entertainment has a LOT of bad shows. Bob the Builder is Stupid people! ..And what the heck? Cars that can talk? No way! Those trucks are Stupid too! Here's my Anti-song for Bob the Builder haters. You gonna sing this song. It will be the Funniest song you'll have ever Hear! BOB THE BUILDER! Can we Kill him? BOB THE BUILDER, YES WE CAN!!!!!!! He's way to annoying because he's too lazy,
    We can let him die in fire in Half to Death! Bob is almost dead, because he Barbaqued, One last thing to do is throw him out, BOB THE BUILDER! Is he annoying? BOB THE BUILDER! Yes he is! We charge our hands to twist him around the block, Wait until he's dizzy and VERY sick, Throw him as far you can to keep him away, We'll throw him so far, he'll NEVER come back! BOB THE BUILDER! Is he dead now? BOB THE BUILDER! Yes, He's Dead!!!!!!!

The Grade I'm giving this. Oh! This cartoon is Definitely getting an F--! Here the Results: Voice-acting: F-- 0.0/10.0 Annoying.

Animation: C+ 6.5/10.0 oh come on. it's Clay Animated. If you want to watch a Better Clay-animated show, go watch Robot Chicken Instead! Graphics: F-- 2.8/10.0 AWFUL!! That's what made the cartoon Terrible in the first place! It makes the Chracthers Ugly as Freak!!!

Sound: F-- 0.0/10.0 One of the Worst Theme songs EVER! No wonder why so many people are ranting about the song on their reviews on this site! Dialouge: F-- 0.0/10.0 The most Brainless scripts in a Educational cartoon EVER!

Educational Value: E 3.0/10.0 There is no good Educational value in this cartoon, AT ALL. It teaches kids how to make a Mess, Be Lazy like bob, (and he's truly lazy and he's talks on the dang cell-phone all day, while everyone does the work,) Talk to cars, Even Marry them! Oh! Ok! I'll talk to my Parent's Nissan Car and Marry it too! DUH!!!!

Lasting Appeal: F-- 0.0/10.0 totally None. This cartoon is Garbage. Overall: F-- 1.8/10.0 First they showed it on nick jr in the Late 1999 in the USA and now PBS kids is re-running it and making more epiosdes! Cancel it s soon as Possbile!
PBS