Bob the Builder

Weekdays 9:00 AM on PBS Premiered Apr 12, 1999 In Season

Gamekirby

Bob the Builder Fan Reviews (27)

5.5
  • Bob the brain destroyer.

1.5
    Yep....

Plot: Bob the Builder, who always help the citizens around by fixing their homes with those anthropomorphic vehicles around him. He builds stuff and anything. But the problem is, he's really not the builder in this show, he doesn't work that much and only does few and simple things, why is he called a builder when he does nothing?

Characters: Those anthropomorphic vehicles needs to go and be manual, so Bob can go back to work and stop his lazy habit. The scarecrow needs to be shooed out of this show, he's useless. Wendy is also lazy as him, and to me, I always see Wendy having habits of going her way out of the TV screen. Huh. And the voices are annoying, but the dialogue is fine.

Humor/Education Value: No humor, (Are they even aiming for jokes and laughs?) No education value. Not the right time to teach kids build homes. Also showing kids on how to talk on vehicles is a disastrous setback. And showing how lazy Bob is won't help. I wish Bob The Builder gets kicked out of this show only to be replaced by Bob Vila. Hurray! That would make it more educational! Haha.

Art: Art is very good, since it's somewhat more complicated than CGI or drawings, and it's the only one that is educational in this show, and their animation, it's good.

Overall: 1.5. This show needs to be forgotten and be reincarnated to an art show, or to be just PLAIN cancelled. They can renew it if they're going to replace Bob The Lazy Builder with Bob Vila! It would do good, trust me!