Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

A Battle of Skills and Wills with One Green Onion... Or Is That Garlic?

Aired Saturday 9:30 PM Sep 30, 2006 on Cartoon Network

• Hilarious!

I loved the scenes in which Softon and Bobobo were taking down Otto\'s zombies, living cars, and living street signs. LOL! Please tell me that it on Youtube so I can see it again. I also liked the scene in which Torpedo Girl says \"Here comes the torpedo bride!\". It\'s too bad that Softon was forced to marry her in order to get a ride to Bungee Hair Hunt Stadium. However, it just means that we\'ll hopefully get to see more of her joking around. Talk about irony, she\'s a Joke Killer and yet she is seen almost always joking around.
  • NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Softon got beat!! It was just bad luck...

this wasn't my favorite episode (Nooo Softon!!) for a couple of reasons. First BoBoBo didn't talk as much in this episode as he does in a lot of the other episodes. (Avenge Softon, BoBoBo!) Second I've been dreading seeing J on the show any way (grrrr Softon was distracted) he has an onion head and he still wears sunglasses anyway and whats up with the grey suit? (Softon has a lot more style than J any way!) Thirdly has to do with of course Softon (J cheated!!) J would not have won if it wasn't for Softon throwing the match.