Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Bababa-ba Ba-baba! The Honorable King Nose Hair

Aired Saturday 9:30 PM Oct 22, 2005 on Cartoon Network

• Hey it's-a Bababa-ba ba-baba! Not to be confused with Bo-bobo's older bro. Stay tuned for the review of Bababa-ba ba-baba! The Honorable King Nosehair. Ya dig!

Package for you. Hot Review delivery Service. A review for little, old me? I'm gonna need you to keep typing. Certainly! I said I wanted a review, not Don Patch! Oh well, I'll keep typing.

Don Patch is back and it looks like he has a graduation day to attend. Don Patch left his lunch and guess who had to bring it? NO, not Beauty, you dummy! Bo-bo'fro, of course... and his stuffed bear friends. They're comin' in the school. Wait, calm down! They're only bears stuffed with beans. Don Patch wants Bo-bobo out, but he ain't going out, no sir. He doesn't want to miss Donny's little graduation, no wait, he's in the graduation! Don Patch graduated. This calls for more typing, shall we?

Don Patch finally joins Bo-bobo's group. Bo-bobo attacks Don Patch just because.. because.. Don Patch ate his tator tot! Mmm, tator tots, tator tots! And Beauty begins anger management class Tuesday. Bo-bobo goes out to get some food and what did he find? A big, bald guy. Wait, he's a Hair Hunt Troop? Look's like a fight's comin' up. Stay tuned!

Kodebun is his name. Fishing is his game. He can read minds, you say? Than, he would know, I'll keep typing this review, fo' show. Hey look, a Bo-bobo meeting! It looks like the boogies inside Bo's nose are waiting for the arrival of Bababa-ba ba-baba! The Honorable King Nosehair, just like the name of this episode! The King finally comes out and blocks Kodebun's attack. Now, Ba-baba go fufill your dream. Go ride your bike in France! Go! Kodebun is defeated by Bo-bobo's Snot fo' you attack. Now, let's go ride bikes, shall we?

This was another fine episode and I really enjoyed it.