Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Baldy Bald Bottoms Out! Best of Luck, Be Well and Bye-Bye!

Aired Saturday 9:30 PM Aug 25, 2007 on Cartoon Network

7.2
  • Super Fist of the Nose Hair: Show this Episode One More Time

Like every episode of the series, Bobobo-bo Bo-Bobo, this one was also very hilarious. In this episode Bobobo shows Czar Baldy Bald the 3rd that human life isn't meaningless, but in a weird way. He show the Czar the birthing of baby, how they get a name, elementary school, middle school, teenage life, human love, and applying for a job. He beat the bad old Czar, but it doesn't end there. While the gang is riding on a plane they are attacked by a hair hunter who uses Fist of Parachutes. Bobobo easily beats him with the help of Don Patch. They win and some mole guy tells them about the New Emperor Playoffs. Overall this episode was great.
  • What? That's it?

6.1
    Personally I really disliked this episode. Baldy Bald was a very significant character and it didn't take long to beat him. We never even got to see his true form! It's like how they beat Fishcake. It's nice how they started a new story arc, but come on. I though Baldy Bald the third would last way longer than this. Although it does show how it's possible to be the Czar and not be bald. There was a lot of funny stuff in it yes, but I think this vilain could've lasted a lot longer than he did here. Hopefully he will return.