Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Enter BoBoPatchiggler! Is That How It's Spelled?

Aired Saturday 9:30 PM Jun 10, 2006 on Cartoon Network

• BoboPatchiggler! Is That How it's Spelled? A great episode!

This episode is funny, and OVER appears. On http://youtube.com search bobobo and the 2nd theme song shows OVER. Battleship gets shaved balded to be exact. Dengaku Man is now officialy in 2 episodes in a row! Don Patch never left once! Torpedo Girl better be good in the next episode!

Any line with Bobobo, Don Patch, Mesopatamian Guy, Yellow River, Indus Guy, Bobopatchiggler, Dengaku Man, Gasser, and

Beauty: OH NO! The green onion! Phew, a normal sword. A WIERD LOOKING HEAD! I wish we had the onion...
  • hmmm Good episode but it needs something...

Yes this episode needed something like some sugar or some cream. It wasnt its usally wakyness but it still was waky. It was odd that you didnt see beaty half the time... Where was she? Oh she probally fell iton the tiolet. I thought that evryone should have fallen into the tiolet. Idk what would happen after they fell in but it would seem more bobobo-ish if they did... yawn i'm sleepy DANCE TIME!!!! well yeah ... since this has to be 100 wordws i'll just write some stuff to fill that all in. say what BOBOBO say what BOBOBO ok bye bye
  • Its funny episode.

I cant tell which is the most funniest episode in this show. This show is well written but doesnt make any sense, of course. The funny part is when Bobo ate jelly. (He did that to fusion with don patch too) The other funny part is that it took 1 year to learn that when bobo rolled over then the enimies walked back off then bobo bumped to the wall. The toilet part was funny too. I wonder what would happen in next episode! I cant wait!