Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Finally! The Final Fight of Finality! Except the Final One!

Aired Saturday 9:30 PM Oct 06, 2007 on Cartoon Network

• One episode left..... BOO!

Well after this episode there;s none left. BOO! Well anyway to the real review of this episode. This time the gang has to fight the next of the Shadow big 4 triple bag. Anyway it is nowhere near as good as the fught against Maloney Oni. They also have to get in before sunset. Anyway the narrator keeps crying and complaing about the show ending and his houses destroyed.
    Anyway the bestpart of this episode(well he's the best part of any episode so it doesnt really matter which episode it is) was Don Patch. When he dressed up as Beauty it was hilarious. One question though-why is Gasser so weak? It took one hit from the bag to defeat him+he never does much anyway (well except last episode)0. I just think he should be stronger and fight more.
  • One Episode left after this one!

7.9
    There is only one more episode of Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo left after this one! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! I am really sad this show is coming to an end and that very ending is tomorrow night! The episode was one of the worst episodes of Bobobo, but it still was enjoyable. It wasn't that funny compared to other episodes so I gave it a 7.9 out of 10. In this episode of Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, with enough medals to enter Chrome Dome Castle, team Bo-bobo rush ahead to finish the empire. But unexpectedly, three more of the Shadow Big Four pop up, with Bo-bobo forced to take on three super-powerful bags who can destroy the world, Don Patch letting the other two go in to destroy the rest of the competition, and Lee Fishcake...dressing up as Rem. But just when Bo-bobo seems too weak to take on the force of the Shadow Chrome Dome, his "super" power (and some gun-toting bears in a nosehair) force them to prepare for their final stand! Okay episode, but I'm still really sad that there is only ONE episode of Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo. On a side note this was my longest review ever. I love Bobobo!
  • One episode away from the end!

Well,we are only one episode away from the last Bo-Bobo episode.NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

This wasn't a very good episode.It deserves a 7/10 though.Bo-Bobo and gang finally make it to the castle,only to be stopped by the Shadow Big 4!The three sacks stay behind to capture Rem and Bo-Bobo.

Bo-bobo and the others defeat the first two,but can they stop the last one?Yes.Yes they can.Not my favorite episode,but it was pretty good.Can Bo-Bobo and the others stop the Shadow Big 4?And what will happen after the shw ends?I don't know!Well,see ya everybody.Until my next review,bye-bye!

Note:Rem and love were pretty^^Well,again,bye!Stupid 100 word thingie......Oh come on!Okay,it's over now.