TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2007)

bobobo is way better than naruto

  • Avatar of twilitekingzant

    twilitekingzant

    [1]Mar 15, 2008
    • member since: 12/17/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 9
    bobobo is the best anime ever and I hate pretty much evey anime too. you should watch it instead of naruto
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Krystainia

    Krystainia

    [2]Mar 16, 2008
    • member since: 01/15/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 453
    Now now, let's not start something. Though I may agree with you, there's some people here who wouldn't agree, and there's some people who have decided to watch Naruto in place of Bo-bobo. Plus, what happens when a Narutard comes by and starts a flame war? This topic should be closed before such a thing happens.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Burner101

    Burner101

    [3]Mar 17, 2008
    • member since: 07/06/05
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,405
    Kry-sama is right, as always. Some one close this now!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of katdawgTv

    katdawgTv

    [4]Mar 20, 2008
    • member since: 07/09/06
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 620

    I like em' both.

    Okay, a New name added to my death note. >

    But one question. Why would I stop reading,one of The worlds greatest manga's... And start watching an ended anime.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of C0mputerboy

    C0mputerboy

    [5]Mar 27, 2008
    • member since: 04/17/06
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 269

    bobobobobo sucks so bad that it got cancelled. Did Naruto? No it did not. Naruto is WAAAAAYYYy better then bobobo

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Mother3_GBA

    Mother3_GBA

    [6]Mar 30, 2008
    • member since: 08/09/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 2,296
    C0mputerboy wrote:

    bobobobobo sucks so bad that it got cancelled. Did Naruto? No it did not. Naruto is WAAAAAYYYy better then bobobo



    Hello, there.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PPG-Katelyn

    PPG-Katelyn

    [7]Apr 2, 2008
    • member since: 02/09/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,258
    I think 'Naruto' is pretty cool but I like Bobobo more because to me, comedy beats action and I think Bobobo is one of the most hilarious animes I've ever seen.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of superbuu3

    superbuu3

    [8]Apr 10, 2008
    • member since: 12/03/04
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 53

    i can see why people would like this more but i wouldn't agree that its better

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Eddy654

    Eddy654

    [9]Apr 19, 2008
    • member since: 08/31/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 3,914
    C0mputerboy wrote:

    bobobobobo sucks so bad that it got cancelled. Did Naruto? No it did not. Naruto is WAAAAAYYYy better then bobobo

    I agree this show is so freakin dumb the charcters and everything so what the heck would anyone like it better its good to not start something at all. Naruto is way popular and it's not cancelled yet so think again before you make a pointless thread. Im not dumping on you but think before you post!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Lord__Seth

    Lord__Seth

    [10]Apr 20, 2008
    • member since: 12/05/04
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 155
    C0mputerboy wrote:

    bobobobobo sucks so bad that it got cancelled. Did Naruto? No it did not. Naruto is WAAAAAYYYy better then bobobo

    No, Bo-BoBo got cancelled because the Japanese PTA, who evidently never even watched the show, complained about it being too violent.

    If were were making decisions of cancelling a show by quality, Naruto never would've made it far into Shippuden (or possibly even into Shippuden in the first place) and Bo-BoBo would've gone to the end of the series.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of twilitekingzant

    twilitekingzant

    [11]May 10, 2008
    • member since: 12/17/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 9
    bobobo ended you tard nugget
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Lord__Seth

    Lord__Seth

    [12]May 14, 2008
    • member since: 12/05/04
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 155
    I'm guessing that everyone who pulls the "Naruto lasted longer, so it's better" argument out must agree that Pokemon, with its 545 episodes (and still going), is one of the highest quality series ever, right?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Animanga100

    Animanga100

    [14]May 20, 2008
    • member since: 05/11/08
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 1,293
    C0mputerboy wrote:

    bobobobobo sucks so bad that it got cancelled. Did Naruto? No it did not. Naruto is WAAAAAYYYy better then bobobo

    I agree.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of animefantothema

    animefantothema

    [15]Jun 21, 2008
    • member since: 08/29/06
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,901
    I think both are a pretty good anime and manga.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PPG-Katelyn

    PPG-Katelyn

    [16]Jul 8, 2008
    • member since: 02/09/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,258
    Lord__Seth wrote:
    C0mputerboy wrote:

    bobobobobo sucks so bad that it got cancelled. Did Naruto? No it did not. Naruto is WAAAAAYYYy better then bobobo

    No, Bo-BoBo got cancelled because the Japanese PTA, who evidently never even watched the show, complained about it being too violent.

    If were were making decisions of cancelling a show by quality, Naruto never would've made it far into Shippuden (or possibly even into Shippuden in the first place) and Bo-BoBo would've gone to the end of the series.

    I heard that Bobobo got cancled in Japan because someone thought it was to violent. I don't think that's right since 'Naruto' is just as violent and so is 'One Piece' and many other anime series. It would be nice if they had a sequel to Bobobo that adapted the rest of the manga series but sadly I don't see that happening.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TDI101

    TDI101

    [17]Jul 12, 2008
    • member since: 07/10/08
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 2,111
    I love both of them but naruto needs a bit more comedy in it because that what keeps me watching this show and other funny shows. I've stop watching it. for a while if they add more comedy I'll start watching it alot more than now.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of NachoSwordsman

    NachoSwordsman

    [18]Jul 19, 2008
    • member since: 03/20/08
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 339
    Oh no, don't even start with Naruto. Naruto is obviously better in ratings, animation, viewers, everything! Bo-Bo-Bo is just random crap. It doesn't even have action. I'm very happy it got cancelled.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Mother3_GBA

    Mother3_GBA

    [19]Jul 19, 2008
    • member since: 08/09/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 2,296
    NachoSwordsman wrote:
    Oh no, don't even start with Naruto. Naruto is obviously better in ratings, animation, viewers, everything! Bo-Bo-Bo is just random crap. It doesn't even have action. I'm very happy it got cancelled.


    Dude. You said you'd leave. You're just trollin' a ghost town.

    And what I don't understand is why you stated your post as if it was a fact. Even if it was your opinion, you don't have to flash it around in our (or my) face/s. You'd made your point on one topic, so just leave it at that and leave. Please. I'm not trying to be rude, but if you're just going to constantly come by and leave your hate comments on the show, then just write a review and leave it that. Please.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of NoahBarrett

    NoahBarrett

    [20]Feb 4, 2011
    • member since: 09/22/10
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 22
    PPG-Katelyn wrote:
    I think 'Naruto' is pretty cool but I like Bobobo more because to me, comedy beats action and I think Bobobo is one of the most hilarious animes I've ever seen.


    Agreed.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.