Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

General Jelly Jiggler: Supreme Hair Enemy or Dastardly Dessert?

Aired Saturday 9:30 PM Jan 28, 2006 on Cartoon Network

• This episode rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is one of the best episodes in the series! This introduces Jelly Jiggler who is not the best character but one of the funniest! I love how every other character in the show hates him! He has the funniest attacks. Well I love how Jelly Jiggler has to help them find Jelly Jiggler! Don Patch and Bo fighting him is very funny! Jelly is as stupid as Bo and Don. Just remebering this episode makes me laugh out loud! Also the first yet unimportant to this train of thought part was funny. Gasser as a baby was wierd yet it's always funny to see Beauty and Gasser be funny!
  • Completely random.

This had to be by far the most random episode of BoBoBo ever. I mean Jelly Jiggler helping the good guys look for himself, and another "Wig out, wig out, wig out" skit. I just wish I saw the manga version of this episode. They just don't seem to be scanlating anymore.
  • The most random episode I've seen yet.

Finally, a battle with Jelly Jiggler...sorta. The beginning and ending provide plot points, while the middle is absolutely random. Seriously...this episode is the most random episode I've ever seen. From the fact that Jelly Jiggler is eatable, to a hit-and-run attempt by Bo-bobo, to the General helping the others search for him. My friend didn't see it, so he missed quite a bit. This is exactly what the show is about; lots of random stuff, only partially balanced out by a plot. It's the exact definition of random, wouldn't you say? This episode made me laugh so hard, that I'm giving it a 10/10.
  • I loved it!

Hahaha! Since Gassers collar wasn't on him, he started acting like a baby! It was soo cute! I laughed so hard when he started biting on one of Don Patch's spikes...and then tore it off! Man, I should've been recording that episode! And leechee flavored jello isn't bad either ^_^!