Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Good-Bye, Bo-BoBo! The Final Showdown?

Aired Saturday 9:30 PM Mar 11, 2006 on Cartoon Network

• Definitly one of the better epidodes of Bobobo.

This episode of bobobo was definitly one of the better ones. It's so funny at the end when you think Battleship and Bobobo are going to hug and make up and be friends again and then as Battleship is running to Bobobo to hug him so they can make up Bobobo just attacks him and quotes
    "Don't be a baby", and "We can't act like LITTLE BABYS! When that happened I just laughed out loud in my room when no one else was around. Anyway I loved this episode the best and it was probably my favorite episode of all time.
  • The final showdown my foot LOL

This episode was very good!I was very shocked they even add some Gundam into this!And Bobobo with a orange juice crate for armor was werido_o.But this always shows us Battleships past and stuff.Also my favorite part was when Gasser and Soften and battleship building the house xD.The final showdown good bye bobo gets a 10/10
  • It was very funny.

This episode was really funny and to me it looks like it's starting to be like the comic book, because Bobo-bo is punching everyone for no reason, the only thing missing from that was the blood. In the comic I've read, the scene with the most blood was the part where they were running over aliens with train cars.