Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Holy Guacamole Land Isn't Just for Breakfast Anymore!

Aired Saturday 9:30 PM Jul 22, 2006 on Cartoon Network

• Best episode ever.

I had been waiting a long time for this episode and when it premered I wasn't dissapointed.

I don't know what I like more seeing the gang as little kids, the fight against Nightmare, Bobobo's awesome fear of playing basketball with kangaroos, or the fusion of Bobobo and Don Patch into Bobobopatch (or at least a poorly drawn version of him.) And what was really funny was that even though he's poorly drawn he's incredibly powerful. I couldn't believe that energy dragon that he made.

I wish all the episodes were like this, but then again they are all funny in their weird way.
  • This is one of the episodes I enjoyed the most.

I enjoyed see all of the characters as kids. It was a really funny episode just like all the others but this had to be like the best episode so far. Bobobo as a samurai, wow and Jelly jiggler as a pretty boy. I could never imagine him as a pretty boy, that was so funny. No amount of words can describe how funny I thought this episode was I mean it was just that funny. Even though they couldn't use any fist technique they still beat that evil dude and made it look so funny while they were doing it.
  • holy guacamoly whats that!

In this episode we find Bobo, Don patch, Jelly jiggler, and the rest of the team as children! This is the best eppy. I have seen for Bobo! it is funny and has a great plot and my favorite part was don patche's night mare

nightmare:this is supposed to be your nightmaer not a dream come true!

don patch:this is my nightmare one of the girls wasn't cute!

Bobo keeps getting better every episode!! I will never quit liking Bobo!!!!! Long Live Fist OF The Noise Hair!