Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Let's Get Wiggy With It!

Aired Saturday 9:30 PM Oct 08, 2005 on Cartoon Network

• Probably one of the best episodes...

Yah! Don Patch is introduced! Finally. He defiantely my favorite. This is where the series really starts and where the show really gets good. Don Patch gets so much attention. Wig Out Wig Out Wig Out Wig Out Wig Out! XD That is seriously a quote for future generations. I missed this episode, unfortuantely, but thank goodness that I caught up, cause this episode was freakin' sweet. Heh I love it when BoBoBo and Don Patch have a Wiggin' Out contest and Don Patch trying to force people to eat churros when no one even knows what the heck they are! XD
  • I gotta get me a better agent! "No.More.Puns." This episode was one of best episodes and is an immediate classic. Keep readin'

Let's get Wiggy with it, ya hear!

Don Patch wakes up from his gloomy state to a happy, outgoing, ready-to-hit-the-day state, with just afew cans of soda. Boy, I wish I could wake up like that! But I'd probably hit the ceiling. Sigh...

Bo-bobo takes Don Patch puts him up there on his fro' like a hat. "What do you mean I'm not a hat?!" Don Patch, impressed, than challenges Bo-bobo to a Wiggin' Out Contest, to which Bo-bobo accepts.

What is a "Wiggin' Out Contest", you say? A Wiggin' Out Contest involves the person(s) who is/are challenged to mutually wig out with another person in a certain theme and whoever wigs out the best in that theme wins. And the theme is..... Christmas! I'm Dreaming of a slight Christmas. On a cold Christmas night, Don Patch is selling churros. But no one bought any churros... CHURROS!!! If only everybody knew how delicious they were.

I tried real hard to type this review BUT IT'S IN NOT-JAPANESE! I'll just keep typing, that'll keep myself busy. Now, let's just all... wig out, wig out, wig out, wig out, wig out, wig out, wig out, wig out, wig out, wig out, wig out, wig out, wig out... There's something terribly wrong! I hate typing three-way, well, let's MOVE ON!

A wig bro named Tarashi comes and takes Beauty. Don Patch and Bo-bobo team up and head to H-block to save Beauty. Bo-bobo and Don Patch face off against Maitel, the H-Block commander. But what's this, he's the 3rd cousin of Medusa?! Don Patch is turned into stone but Bo-bobo is turned into.... a carrot!? "Wahh, I've turned into a giant cabbage!" Thanks to Bo-bobo karaoke, Don Patch is returned to his normal self. Maitel's cell phone rings right when Bo-bobo and Don Patch attack. It looks like Maitel has a date, but who is he gonna bring with him to the date? Bo-bobo, Don Patch, Gameboy Pig, and Maitel arrive at the date but don't exactly give the girls a good time. Meanwhile, Tarashi is about to take Beauty's hair, when all of a sudden we see Gasser (the mysterious boy) attack Tarashi with a stink bomb. Beauty is saved.

This episode definitely had its most memorable moments. I really enjoyed this episode and is one of the best episodes I've seen.
  • The second episode of a great series finnaly brought to america!

This episode is about Bobobo fighting Don Patch the leader of the wiggin trio. Don Patch is a small orange pop rock. Bobobo and Don Patch don't really fight but they just do crazy stuff.Bobobo reads a story book of goldie locks that was in christmas but he brought the wrong book. WHen bobobo and Don were about to fight a hair hunter troop man stole Beauty.
  • Bo meets Don Patch and they battle at Christmas time. Then they fight Medusa\'s cousin and go on a date.

I love this episode it is so funny. Esppecially when Bo and Don fight. It is always great to see those two fight. They always have the best attacks. After seeing this episode I knew Don Patch was my favriote character. I also love when Bo, Don and The Pig play the video games. Also I love what they turn into when fighting Medusa\'s cousin (especcialy the carrot). This is the episode that got me and my cousin hooked on the show. Now I learned two things from this episode. 1. Bo is allergic to Hot Chilli flavored Geleten. And 2. Always always \"Eat the Churros\"!
  • I saw the episode, it rocked!

This episode was sooooo funny. Don Patch was a little funny, but bo was super funny. At first I gave this one a 9.9, but now I give it a 10! Hooray for churos and Let's Get Wiggy With It! Too bad the Don stopped in this episode. Lil' Patch were funny.
  • The BEST episode of Bobobo

If you hate Bobobo...Watch this episode and you'll love the show.

This was the most crazy and Boboboish episode out there. I can't beleive that this much funnynish came in on the 2nd episode.
    This is also the 1st episode about Don Patch.
    And mostly him and Bobobo did not make any sense
    But still you gotta watch it.
  • I laugh my head off!

To me this is the funnest episode ever. I laugh so hard I couldn't catch my breath to laugh some more. This one has the best "Don Patch Theater"
    Called "Don Patch, the red nose whatever he is"
    I really like the part where Bo-bobo spikes Don Patch to the table.