Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Mortal Match: Fist of the Nose Hair Vs. Fist of Rice!

Aired Saturday 9:30 PM May 13, 2006 on Cartoon Network

• very good

bo bo bo and his friends are in the wiggin castle(i think thats what its called) and they soon enter a room with a samurai mouse in it. the mouse is to fast for them and escapes into its whole. it comes back out and its under arrest. it turns out to be faking them out so it attacks beauty. a cat comes out of bo bo bos head then together they deafeat the mouse. in the next room they see rice the captain they get into a battle. evaryone is baddly injured because of rices attacks. beauty gets caught in sticky rice and will turn into a panda in one hour. it ends off with bobobo about to do one of his attacks. this episode was very funny and jelly is better than rice! plz view my profile!
  • Stupid Rice! Jelly's healthiest.

I'm sorry about what I said about the episode. It's great and I might give it an even higher score! I have a favorite line too. It's when Bo-bobo, Don Patch, and Jelly are syncronized swimming. Wordywize, I still have a favorite line. Who wants to know?

Commander: Ya gotta believe me! I'm not an appetizer, I just dropped my contact lens and they got stuck in the rice! Don't eat me!
  • This episode was great. Probable one of the better episodes anyone who doesn\'t like it must not like to watch bo anyway!!!

Wow what an episode I was amuzed throughout the entire episode.This episode was great. Probable one of the better episodes. Anyone who does not like it must not like to watch bo anyway or they just can not admit it!!! This is another example why this is my favorite show. I am so glad i did not miss it. That would of stunk!!! When I got to school on Monday everyone at my school that likes anime was really impressed also that made it even better. Next weeks episode better that good or better or it will make me sad.
    So long Bo faithful.
  • The Best episode ever.

I can't beleive anyone didn't like this episode. It was incredibly funny and never failed to make me laugh. Though Jelly Jiggler has been in the seires before, this was the first time he really shone, and compared to the first time Don Patch shone, Jelly J. outshone him. From Chunosuke, a samurai mouse who beleives in hygene in the bathroom by keeping the toilet seat down to Rice, a somewhat bipolar Hair Hunter who fights with a giant bowl of rice suspended over his head. The best scene occured with the Fresh Fruit Girls- (Bo-bobo, Jelly Jiggler, and Don Patch)a scene so similar to a scene in episode two, it was almost nastalgic ("Grant me the power of a thousand cabbages" anyone remember?) and I mean this in a very good way. The best line? Jelly Jiggler: "...and I'm Melon Girl."