Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Protect the Environment: Somethin' Stinks in Here!

Aired Saturday 9:30 PM Dec 10, 2005 on Cartoon Network

• Wall man is an amusement park!

I like this episode, but I really like Don Patch. Seaweed man and algea boy saved the day by beating the nasty butterfly. Beauty is retarded! She knows her contract will be up soon, soon, soon, soon, soon, sooner, soon, sooner than sooner than episode 456!

Wall Man: No wonder I have a stomach ache!
  • After witnessing Geha the Gale getting absorbed by Wall Man, Gasser decides to fight him. Of course, the seriousness doesn't last with Bo-BoBo and Don Patch around! Aliens invade Planet Bo-BoBo, and they do a really funny dance! After launching C-Block's

This episode is really funny! Aliens invading Planet Bo-BoBo, the "Honk-Honk. Honk-Honk. Smells good, Smells good" dance, and even Don Patch driving a Taxi. It got me laughing so hard that I started to see spots before my eyes. True Story! But I guess it was because of the dance that I mentioned. Bo-BoBo as the Earth was moderately funny, and we see many of the inhabitants of Bo-BoBo's head again! And the antics of BoBoBo-Bo Gas-BoBo and Wall Patch really got me going! I don't care if it doesn't come out until maybe a year after the show premiered, I WANT BOBOBO-BO BO-BOBO ON DVD!!!