Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Si, Señor, It's No Bore! It's Hair Hunters Galore!

Aired Saturday 9:30 PM Sep 15, 2007 on Cartoon Network

• A pretty good episode.

This episode was pretty good.Not the greatest in the series though.But still good.

Bo-Bobo and the others must battle Nun-Chuck Nick(who I think is cool) to participate in the tournament.But He's very powerful!Did you see all those attacks they did on him?!I really liked the blob fusion!XDIt had the body of Jelly Jiggler,The voice of Bo-Bobo and his jacket,and Don Patch's hair!XDBo-Bobo eventually defeats him with his tv show ratings.Which is 0!!!!Can Bo-Bobo defeat all of those hair hunters?HECK YEAH!!!!!!!!I just need to find something else to finish up these 100 words.Uhh,Bye!Good-bye!See ya!I lived(but i'm still alive) like a I don't know.
  • Yet again...AWESOME

In this episode of Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo the team reunite in an arena full of hair hunters. Also there was lot of familiar faces including Czar Baldy Bald the 4th. Then Bobobo chooses to enter the New Czar Playoffs the easy way: by defeating the duct-tape-using leader of the Chrome Dome assassin corp and taking his medal! This guy was the fearsome Nunchuck Nick. But although he and the other Wiggins nearly get stopped and almost get stuck as metamorphing goo, Bo-bobo finally finds the means to stop the stopper and join the tourney: a non-stop TV channel with his own bizarre programming...and horrible ratings! Overall awesome episode, but I am very sad there are only FOUR episodes of one of the greatest anime series left!