Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Silly Singing Saves the Show From a Sinister Scoundrel

Aired Saturday 9:30 PM Oct 07, 2006 on Cartoon Network

• The beautiful and zany DENBO makes her long-awaited debut!

THIS, my friends, is the episode Bo*7 fans have been waiting months for! The beautiful, majestic (and, naturally, jacked up Froot Loop) Denbo makes her grand entrance! And, what an entrance!

I think a big ol' round of applause is in order to Kate Higgins for her work here. Hardcore Toonami fans recognize her as Megumi in Zatch Bell. Like Denbo, Megumi is also a well-known singer, and Miss Higgins has a nice singing voice. Here, she plays that voice for laughs, tormenting her foe with her magical land that controls everything. (Except burping.)

One other thing noteworthy from tonight's episode is Beauty's trademark freakout faces. There seemed to be more of them than usual. About every 5 seconds, Beauty was seen freaking out. Oh well, it ended up not mattering, as I was having too much fun with Denbo to be concerned about the rapid-fireness of Beauty's face. (Although, she'd better stop going all nutso everytime Bo-bobo and the gang do their wackiness. Her face is gonna end up sticking like that.)

In the end, the long-awaited Denbo episode did not disappoint. Easy 10/10.