Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Snot in My Neighborhood!

Aired Saturday 9:30 PM Feb 04, 2006 on Cartoon Network

• Silly

The final episode of the Jelly Jiggler arc, and it's a good one. BoBoPatch, Jelly Jiggler's past, and that strange skit with Don Patch trying to get a job. It was so crazy with a half-car half-bird shooting a squirt gun at hair hunters. Man oh Manfred Man that is friggen funny.
  • Bobobo finally defeats Jelly Jiggler, then attempts to join the hair hunt troop to defeat himself.

Another greatd installment from Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo. I particuularly loved the reference to Dragonball Z. I can't wait for Jelly Jiggler to join Bobobo and and the gang (by the way, that's not a spoiler. Everyone who watches the show knows he will join because he's in the main titles every week). I can't wait for the next episode.
  • I loved this one.

I really liked this episode because it was so funny when they applied for jobs and chose to be hair hunters. xDD Don Patch playing the butter guitar was the best part though. And also the part where Jelly Jiggler was trying to be sold but he scared away all the customers. I'm glad the episodes are getting better, I was getting worried. xD