Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

The Art of Art and the Fist of All Fists!

Aired Saturday 9:30 PM Feb 17, 2007 on Cartoon Network

• Bo-bobo's back with an amazing battle to start his return.

Continuing from the previous episode, which was about...... three months ago. Giga had just transformed to his ultimate form by absorbing his statue victims. After wards, Bo, Don, Jelly and Torpdeo Girl tried to attack Giga, but Giga stopped any attack aimed at him. So, by using an art related assortment of moves, the gang had been able to injure Giga, but not finish him off. So, with a few cray antics and allusions, Bo-bobo summoned the ultimate power of the Fist of Nose hair to turn the battles favor. However, Giga was still formidable even with Bo-bobo at his strongest. But in the end, Giga fell to his defeat(no, he didn't die) and Gasser was freed from his imprisonment. However, something occured at the HQ of the Bald empire leaving us in suspense 'til next episode. This episode was indeed the best of the battles I've seen. I hope there are more intense battles.
  • good episode!

in this episode it is about a guy who is a art master. so he fights with the arts. and the only way to hurt him is bye using the art attacks. but then one of them ate the crayons. and bobobo was using funny but strong art attacks. i like this episode. and the show. but i have to stop missing it.
  • Thank you Bobobo!

After two months and eight days of no Botector, Bobobo has returned. If I hadn't seen the Spanish version of this episode, I probably would've found it a lot funnier. However, I thought some of the classic moments was breaking the Nosehair seal, the sun bomb, Man Fist, Gasser in a crystal, the Narrator talking about season 2, Beauty trying to act, Don Patch acting like art, Bobobo the demon slayer, the list is endless! It was nice to hear Octopus Carl's dub voice and hear about the beginning of the Return of the Third Era. I'm sure the rest of the season will be as funny.