Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

The New Bo-BoBo with the Old Bo-BoBody!

Aired Saturday 9:30 PM Apr 15, 2006 on Cartoon Network

• Boring to death... Tofu on a stick!

7.3
    I don'yt like this episode as much as others, but it's not bad. One time I watched the episode and decided Service Man isn't funny. But of course, there are funny sounds like Don gasping when the eye doctor blasted off. My favorite line:

The Syper Snot For You News!
  • Don Patch and Bo-bobo are stuck inside Radio Man. When vampire Bo-bobo disappears, who will come to the rescue? Bo-bobo Of An Alternate Universe Sort Of Like His Alter Ego of coarse!

This was a particularly funny episode. From the Bo-bobo newscast tothe light of truth, laughter wouldn't fail me. However Beauty was particularly out of caracter- she is acting as wacky as Bo-bobo. The only real problem in this episode is that the fight scene between Hibi and Softon was removed. This didn't really detract from the episode, it was just kind of annoying. Bo-bobo even fought with bifocals in this episode- an oddity even for a series like this. Service Man has returned (from episode 18: Beaty Is in the Eye of Her Holder) which can't be a bad thing. The funniest line?
    Dengakuman (inside tank): Make them eat grilled tofu on a stick. But before you do that...(face and voice turn mean) OPEN FIRE!!!