Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

The Weally Wobbly World of Bo-BoBo's Foe: General Jelly Jiggler!

Aired Saturday 9:30 PM Jan 07, 2006 on Cartoon Network

• Great episode and you can describe it all with just the ferris wheel fight!

Like I said this episode was so great just the Ferris Wheel fight could describe it. It was so funny how they kept just talking and not fighting at all but then when the ferris wheel door opens they act like they were fighting and Don Patch falls out! It's great how Gasser tries to show how he likes Beauty but then something hasppens! Also this is the start of getting one of the funniest characters on their side- Jelly Jiggler! Man this episode was so funny it's hard to describe. I also love how Bo is "teaching gasser" Funny!
  • This episode was funny!

This episode is funny! I\'ll never know why Mary-Go-Rounds parents named him Mary, why Jelly Jiggler was ever a hair hunter, or why Don Patch melted. But one thing I know... my worst nightmare is A RENT-A-MOM!! They\'re scary! \"No! It\'s my worst nightmare a rent a mom!\" Now, the funniest quote:

Mary-Go-Round: There is no Luigi here.
  • This episode is one of my favorites.Bobobo and Don Patch are fighting mari goround while Gazzer is trying to get closer to Beauty.

This episode was hilarious!!My favorite part was when Gas can was with Beauty waiting in the bench and he was trying to get close to her,but everytime he pulled away in a funny way and she asked him waht was wrong.That shows that he likes her and those were such cute moments.