Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Torpedo Girl: Man or Myth? or Mythes?

Aired Saturday 9:30 PM Jun 24, 2006 on Cartoon Network

• Bo bo bo and his crew are confronted by "the most famous pin up girl in the world, Torpedo Girl". She's glamorous and she's a diva but she's also one who doesnt tolerate bad jokes and proceeds to thrash bo bo bo and his crew for telling bad jokes.

I've never really been DEVOTED to watching Bo bo bo, but THIS episode really caught my attention. Torpedo Girl was hillarious and the episode was very silly. i giggled quite a few times watching her punctuate her every statement with "and i should know because, I'M A TORPEDO!" and then strike a pose! Bo bo bo and his crew couldnt handle her in the least and she kept tearing them up for telling their horrid jokes. the characters themselves even said "based on the writing of this show, we're in BIG TROUBLE!" lol. a very silly, amusing and memorable episode in my opinion.
  • Torpedo girl is identified as one of the joke killers, one who attacks anyone who makes a joke. Several times, she comments, I'M A TORPEDO! They battle her, but to no avail. Not even the super fist of the nose hair works. But they go to Bo-Bo-Bo world..

I thought this was a great episode, filled with pretty good jokes, especially Torpedo Girl yelling "I'M A TORPEDO!" Which was-pretty-funny. Don Patch brought out his sword, Jelly Jiggler wore his dunce hat and sash, and Bo-Bo-Bo went to Bo-Bo-Bo world. And Dengaku Man was ignored. So cute. It didn't have enought to make it as a full ten, didn't keep me laughing the whole time, but it was really funny nontheless. I hope the series continues exactly like this.