Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

United We Stand, Divided We Also Stand, Just Further Apart!

Aired Saturday 9:30 PM Jun 09, 2007 on Cartoon Network

• What I said above!

In this episode of Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, the guys continue their battles with Lambada, Roman Samurai, and Roamn Samuri. Bobobo tries to save Beauty from Rem, who kind of sleeps a lot. Don Patch goes to teach Roman Samurai a lesson who can conjure monsters to attack you. Don Patch brings back Jelly Jiggler, but gives him mask so everybody will think he isn't Jelly Jiggler. With the help of some goofy looking monsters Don Patch and the Masked Jiggler defeat Roman Samurai. Serviceman arrives to help out the gang. Bobobo and Serviceman go on to fight Rem, but leave Rice to get defeated by Lambada. Then it was time for the battle of dreaming against Rem, who just keeps falling asleep. Overall, this was a very good episode.
  • A great episode introducing the great Lambada's terrifying power, along with Rem and Roman Samurai. Not to mention the Narrator's problems with going off script and what not.

Leaving off at the last episode, Bobobo, Rice and Don Patch try to find ways to rescue Beauty from the other side of the triple threat machine. However, Lambada shows up to finish off the trio. However, Rice battles Lambada as Bobobo and Don Patch go seperate ways to win the triple match. As the episode goes on, Don Patch and a Masked Jelly Jiggler fight against Roman Samurai. Bobobo and Service Man begin their battle with Rem, that will be continued in the next episode, and Rice is effortlessly defeated by Lambada.

This episode was great. I got to see Rem and Roman Samurai, who was supposed to be named Goemon Ishikawa but the again the american auidence would get it. I also got to witness Lambada's super fist of polygons. And I was relived to find out that there was no change.

All in all, a great episode.