Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Weddings, Wiggins and Water Torture

Aired Saturday 9:30 PM Mar 25, 2006 on Cartoon Network

• This episode rocks!

Tis episode of Bobobo-Bo bo-Bobo is a super funny episode! Hatenko and Don Patch are very skilled together in soccer, but Don Patch is better than Hatenko. New Jersey is a great place for vacation! bacon stinks and soccer is easy to understand. Don Patch likes plastic! All this in episode 23: Watch it! W.I.
  • Let's focus on the positive, not the negative.

Okay, repeat after me: in with the good, and out with the bad.

The Good: seeing Czar Baldy Bald in person for the first time (not counting all those outlines of his in past episodes); Bo-bobo actually attacking Beauty with his Fist of the Nose Hair; Bo-bobo and Don Patch duking it out again; listening to Bob Papenbrook (rest in peace) voice Kilarino again; Bo-bobo and Don Patch hanging at a bar while trying to get the other to pay the bill; Bo-bobo transforming into some weird yeti thing; Don Patch making a joke about carbs

The Bad: hey, what did I say earlier? Out with the bad!

And for those of you who didn't get the raincoat man joke, check the allusions section for this episode.

Now for my quote of the episode:

Don Patch: I can't get too close to Bo-bobo, or he'll defeat me using his devastating Fist of Nose Hair technique. My macho stance, with clenched fist and gritted teeth, isn't exactly striking fear into his heart.
  • I must say I LOVE BOBOBO. But my favorite charicter is Don Patch, He is so freaking awesome, But now to the reveiw.

Why is there no Jelly Jiggler or Softon. Is Jelly Jiggler still stuck under that rock from like 3 episodes ago? And is Softon still stuck in the wall from the house Gasgan and Capton Battleship built together? Its so cunfusing but I still love it Soooo Freaking much. And I wonder what happened to the raincoat man.