Bob's Burgers

Ear-sy Rider

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Sep 30, 2012 on FOX

• Fsaenz0125 is back for review! (just in time for my five year anniversary at

Louise's bunny ears are stolen by a bully when she tries to stand up to him. Back at the restaurant, a biker gang named "The One-Eyed Snakes", in town to mourn their fallen leader, have taken over as they move their biker-styled wake from the funeral home over to Bob's Burgers. This was a decent season 3 premiere of Bob's Burgers in my opinion. For most of the episode, it was nothing special. It was just okay to watch. I am being very honest, the biker plot was better than the main plot with Louise's bunny ears getting stolen. Probably because I'm not a huge Louise fan, though she had her funny moments in this episode. This episode started out great but once it got near the end of act 3, it just started going downhill. MVP: I'm going with the bikers here rather than Louise. Since I had nothing else to say about, I'm just gonna give my score now. 7/10