Bob's Burgers Forums

Sunday 9:30 PM on FOXIn Season

Season 3 Official Discussion

startug

[1]Oct 21, 2012
    • level: 23

So viewers, what do you think of the current running season? So far, I love it. It's just getting better and better.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Eliseer

[2]Oct 30, 2012
    • level: 3
    Love it! Love it! Love it!

Put Bouchard and H. John back together, and I'm already interested. Home Movies-- underrated masterpiece. Lucy, Daughter of the Devil-- died waaay too soon. Bobs Burgers, admittedly, took me a few episodes to really get into everything, but I got there by the end of season 1.

I like the whole family. Thought I hated Gene, but he finally broke me down for good in the "Spaghetti Western" episode, specifically when he was trying to imitate Banjo's fearsome stare the next morning at the breakfast table, in preparation of his encounter with his school nemesis, Choo-Choo:

As he attempts his own version of the look, Bob tells him that his face is wrong, to which Gene replies aghast, "My face is WRONG?!". Then with his next attempt, Louise asks him if Choo-Choo is afraid of stroke victims, and Gene replies, "... Terrified."

Hilarious. And they've all had moments like that. This show has developed a great core cast, and most of the supporting players are pretty funny themselves. Anything H. John Benjamin is usually pretty Yar (that means good).

kcs_niagara_usa

[3]Nov 11, 2012
    • level: 8

Every show is FUNNY

-even iF- there are "hic cups" of moments that are "too weird" or fall flat..

Raccoon1459

[4]Nov 11, 2012
    • level: 22
    I still watch Bob's Burgers every now and then.

Dunking_dove

[5]Mar 14, 2013
    • level: 4

I love this show. I watch it every weekend when I can and I think the fart/toilet jokes are cute funny. It reminds me of my childhood when I had my former neighbors and best friends over and we would make silly recordings on the tape recorder.

Anyways recently Fox has changed the scheduling of the show to be on at the very last. Could this new scheduled be the kiss of death for the show on Fox? Only to be shown on some cable station or not shown at all?

What do you think?

This is very disheartening to see. I would much rather watch this show over that crap Family guy and its look alikes.