Bob's Burgers Forums

Sunday 9:30 PM on FOXIn Season

Who dislikes this show?

Ouji-San

[1]Feb 19, 2011
    • level: 4

I am not a big fan of this show... My Little brother likes it sure.. I'll watch it mainly cause one can get bored.

But as notcompletelyboring this show is (isn'tboring). This show'shumouris just bad I don't get how people can enjoy this show as much as im reading about.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Raccoon1459

[2]Feb 21, 2011
    • level: 22
    I like it. If you don't, then don't watch it.

startug

[3]Feb 21, 2011
    • level: 23
    I like it, if you have to make a stupid thread, don't do it here. Thanks.

billavi

[4]Feb 21, 2011
    • level: 5

I enjoyed the first 10 minutes of the first show; it was hilarious. Louise is the breakout character for me - she has the best lines, and the way they're delivered make me laugh. Same with Gene, only not as frequently. However, I find Linda and Tina annoying. I don't know if it's because their voices are done by men or what, but they grate on me. I get irked very time I hear Linda say "Boooooowby", or anything, for that matter. Bob (H. Jon Benjamin is why I started watching the show) is OK, but I had expected more.

Sami5118

[5]Mar 5, 2011
    • level: 15
    I can't stand the show because the "jokes" (if you can call it that) aren't funny and the voices really annoy me for some reason.That's my opinion, so if you don't like it too bad. I respect other's opinions so you should respect mine as well.

startug

[6]Mar 6, 2011
    Well that's your opinion, and they are just tastes of people. I have a big taste in the show since it appeals to me.

lawrencexx_873

[7]Mar 7, 2011
    • level: 8
    Yeah Linda's voice is euugh.. Trying to capture the typical New Yorker suburban Jewish wife. This show is bleh.. there is potential, but hopefully there is more interesting plots than just some strange Exercise Studio, or some strange burger/diner turned into a Opera-house. I'm not watching this animated show to get a laugh, if I were, I'd go H. Jon Benjamin's other show- Archer

Emmer64

[8]Mar 7, 2011
    • level: 5

Who dislikes this show? Now that's a really lame question to spend your time on.

I certainly don't. After five episodes this already the Sunday night cartoon I'm looking forward to the most. Not even because it's really good, but probably because the other ones are really starting to get stale.

Edited on 03/07/2011 3:08pm

Drizzle2010

[9]Mar 9, 2011
    • level: 6

I don't dislike it. It just doesn't connect with me as much as other shows. So i naturally skip it. Its far from the worst animated show i've seen.

RodBradley

[10]Mar 16, 2011
    • level: 3

I really don't like this show. not gonna bash on it, I just don't find it that funny.

tigerdude22

[11]Mar 19, 2011
    • level: 43

I gave the first episode a chance and I didn't like the first episode at all. After I saw the first episode, I was never going to watch that show again. This is my opinion.

startug

[12]Mar 22, 2011
    You didn't give enough chance though. I was afraid of it being horrible for the first few episodes, but after watching the first few, I really got into liking it.

That_TV_Dude

[13]Mar 23, 2011
    • level: 24

I watched plenty of episodes of this show, but it just fails to impress me. Some episodes were OK, but most of them were boring. The humor is not that great, and barely got any laughs from me, and the kids are annoying, especially Louise.

AxStarr

[14]Mar 28, 2011
    • level: 15

I like it. I don't even find it particularly funny, to be honest, but it still works for me. That's extremely rare (and odd) for me

neo979

[15]Apr 20, 2011
    • level: 6
    I don't like it either, and while it's fine that some people do like it, the fact that I don't does NOT make me "stupid."

Kristen Schaal is good, but all the other female characters are played by men who don't sound like women at all, which is irritating to listen to. Many storylines are just plain disgusting with insects, allegations of human flesh, and other things I'd rather not see in a comedy.

But besides all that, the worst problem with the show is that, even though it has some pretty impressive talent behind the scenes (both cast and crew), the show is simply NOT FUNNY. Ugh!

RegularShow

[16]Apr 23, 2011
    • level: 9

I don't know what you guys are talking about because this is great. I really like this show. I don't see how you can hate this show

startug

[17]Apr 24, 2011
    Well, some people can't enjoy dry humor. It doesn't make them idiots though, unless they are like ones that go "Crappy animation, I don't want to watch, bad show bleck"

drudager

[18]Feb 17, 2012
    • level: 13
    Ouji-San wrote:

I am not a big fan of this show... My Little brother likes it sure.. I'll watch it mainly cause one can get bored.

But as notcompletelyboring this show is (isn'tboring). This show'shumouris just bad I don't get how people can enjoy this show as much as im reading about.

I'm a big fan of the show. It's like King of the Hill - not offensive like Seth MacFarlane's cartoons; unique different & rare plots, main character is a comedic straightman (instead of the dad being a complete doofus moron), subtle humor, non-slapstick and has an interesting supporting cast & stories. The show doesn't push the extreme envelope but not every Fox show has to do that. I have to say this show has been a real pleasant surprise that I haven't seen in a while.

drudager

[19]Feb 17, 2012
    neo979 wrote:
    I don't like it either, and while it's fine that some people do like it, the fact that I don't does NOT make me "stupid."

Kristen Schaal is good, but all the other female characters are played by men who don't sound like women at all, which is irritating to listen to. Many storylines are just plain disgusting with insects, allegations of human flesh, and other things I'd rather not see in a comedy.

But besides all that, the worst problem with the show is that, even though it has some pretty impressive talent behind the scenes (both cast and crew), the show is simply NOT FUNNY. Ugh!

So the show "bugs" you, eh? But disgusting? I don't see it. It's a cartoon. And how can you NOT make jokes on human flesh in a burger joint that's next door to a funeral home?

drudager

[20]Feb 17, 2012
    Sami5118 wrote:
    .That's my opinion, so if you don't like it too bad. I respect other's opinions so you should respect mine as well.

Oh yeah? And if I don't? Respect is to EARNED, not given or demanded.