Body of Proof

Breakout

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM May 14, 2013 on ABC

• Good riddance, BOP.

Another PC episode about a rich white murderer in a city where 75% of the murders are committed by blacks. They also overlook the fact that since a guard was killed in the course of an escape masterminded by Riley, he is guilty of felony murder. And although Delany is very attractive, her constant mugging at the camera is getting tiresome. I also can't understand why she lets her hair dangle onto a corpse during autopsies. ME's would normally tie their hair back and wear comfortable shoes in the lab instead of 6" stilettos.
  • Body Of Proof.

So Robert Riley was innocent of that murder, it was Stacey who murdered Emmett's first wife & Megan proved that Riley was innocent. I'm not a fan of Megan's first husband Dan Russell, but really it doesn't matter now. Really ABC why makes us wait two weeks for the last episode, after that this Fantastic Show Has Been Dumped By You. This Is Why I Dont Watch Anything On The ABC Network.
  • Wait!

While the truth was ultimately found and the convicted man was exonerated, the fact that he attacked two prison officers was ignored. A prisoner who escapes, no matter the reason, will go to jail. It was an unlikely end to an interesting story.