Body of Proof

Doubting Tommy

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Apr 09, 2013 on ABC

• No originality

I don't know what the other reviewers was watching but I was bored to death with this one. The 2 most hackneyed plots in TV crime drama are 1) the black man on death row or trial for murder who is really innocent and 2) one of the main cast members accused/arrested for murder and, despite a mountain of evidence, is exonerated by the end of the episode. Credit to the writers for managing to squeeze both cliches in the same episode. The ending was sooooooo predictable there was no suspense whatsoever. To me this was virtually a "jump the shark" installment. If Dana Delany wasn't so pleasant to look at, I would have given up a long time ago.

BTW, in Philadelphia, 85% of the homicides are committed by blacks. When was the last time we saw this on this show?
  • Extend the Season!!

The writers and actors have really outdone them selves the year! This is the same show as the previous seasons but at the same time it isn't! It is Greatly improved in all aspects! RENEW!!
  • Such a great season!

I have so much fun with the characters, that I don't really care about the case at all... I hope for renewal this year more than I ever did before. First two season were fun and entertaining, but this one is Great for me! Can't wait till the next episode...